Comment on page
Unbound will implement a DAO in the coming days.
- The Unbound governance model enables UNB token holders to participate in policies and protocol decisions on the platform. The amount of UNB tokens that a user holds is proportional to their voting power on the platform.
- The voting power of a user gives them the right to participate in policy making, proposals, and to have a say in any future direction of the platform.
- The DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) has Smart Contracts that form the backend of the platform.
- The DAO maintains the transaction records and rules that must be implemented on the blockchain for Unbound's protocols.
- Tokens allocated for the DAO are more for financing the platform since the Smart Contracts do not vote.
- The UNB tokens are stored by the DAO, and are released when new policies and improvement proposals from the community have been passed. These will be used to fund projects for the platform.