How to Provide Liquidity to Uniswap V2 ?
- 1.Connect to a wallet by clicking on Connect to a wallet on the top right corner of the screen.
- 1.In this case, select Metamask.
- 1.Metamask prompts you to confirm the connection. Click Next and then Confirm.
- 2.This tutorial adds liquidity to the ETH-DAI pool as an example. You can also choose to add liquidity to other pools supported by Unbound.
In order to add liquidity to the ETH-DAI pool, Swap ETH for DAI (Skip this step if you have both the tokens ).
Approve tETH (this tutorial uses tETH test tokens for all transactions)
- 1.Confirm the transaction by paying the fees.
- 1.Confirm swap.
- 1.Once you have the desired tokens in your wallet, you can now move on to creating the pool.
To create a pool, click on Pool.
- 1.Click on View V2 liquidity at the bottom of the screen. You will get redirected to the Uniswap v2 liquidity page.
- 1.Click on the Add V2 Liquidity tab.
- 1.Select the tokens and confirm the transaction.
- 1.Click on the Supply tab and confirm.
- 1.You can view the receipt of your LP tokens.
Well Done! You have successfully added liquidity to the Uniswap v2 pool and acquired LP tokens.
You can now borrow synthetic asset loans on Unbound Finance using these LP tokens as collateral.