Guide To Accessing Polygon Testnet And How to get Unbound Faucet Tokens ?
We are happy to announce that we are now live on the Mumbai testnet and as such we would like to invite you to test our protocol on the Polygon test space.
This guide will provide you with a step by step guide to Install and connect your metamask wallet to the Mumbai- Polygon testnet followed by the steps to get a faucet for Matic tokens and finally the steps to receive Unbound’s test tokens that will enable you to interact with the Unbound platform.
Installation and Setup:
- 1.Follow the steps to create a wallet. Make sure to save the seed phrase in some place safe.
- 2.Copy the phrase on the next page and click on confirm.
- 3.Congratulations! You have successfully created your Metamask wallet.
Note : If you already have a Metamask wallet, skip step 1.
Notice that the wallet is by Default connected to the Ethereum network. In order to connect your wallet to the Mumbai Testnet, you need to configure the wallet using the following steps.
- 1.Select “Settings” from the drop down menu on the top right corner of your Metamask wallet.
2. Select “Networks” from the menu to the left.
3. Connect your wallet to the Mumbai Testnet using the following parameters.
Network Name: Polygon Testnet
- 1.Once you save the network, you will notice the addition of Polygon testnet to the network list.
You can now perform your transactions on the Polygon network.
Step 2: Add your address. Note that this address is the same for your ETH wallet.
Step 3: Confirm the transaction.
Step 5: As you can see, here is a quick summary of the amount transferred to you in the Polygon block explorer (Polygonscan).
Getting Unbound’s Faucet test tokens
Now that you have Mumbai Matic, you need to get a faucet of tokens in order to interact with the Unbound test platform.
Connect your wallet and make sure you are using Mumbai Testnet.
Step 2: Select “ Faucet”.
Step 3: Click on “Request Tokens”.
Step 4: Confirm the transaction in the Metamask wallet.
You can now start using the Unbound test platform and explore its core features using the faucet test tokens.